You learn from what's killing you.

April 27, 2011

Stryker Vest

So... Icon sent me this Stryker Vest to try out.


After i took this pic of Bridget Blonde wearing it, I have been wearing it. It takes a little getting used to, I'm gonna give it a chance as an objective journalist..

Wore it riding up to LA last night and its a killer wind break under my jacket. I'm a total pussy about being cold and the only part of me that gets cold is my chest. This deal completely fixes that...

more to come...

4 comments:

IMT Transport said...

Dave...tell them to shape it like a chiseled set of pecs

Spook said...

Dude,you'd look like a transformer flyin' that shit!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, i work offshore bro in Nigeria... these pics are what makes my day..keep em coming...she`s red hot..!!! great lips..!!

Anonymous said...

I've been wearing the last generation of this vest for a month now. I bought it and the new stryker came out like 2 weeks later.lol But so far it's cool. Took a bit to get used to, but after a while you don't want to ride without it.